2015-01-22

Matthias Beckmann

A postcard from Matthias Beckmann, a visual artist and draftsman.  Matthias was born in Arnsberg, Germany, and now lives in Berlin, Germany. Matthias is an extraordinarily lovely person, making accurate drawings everywhere, everytime.  For the Germans, here is a very nice article about him in KUNSTFORUM "Zeichnen zur Zeit VII"
"The good life - Das gute Leben" explaned by Matthias in German. Rough(!) translation: "Important thinkers and searchers thought about it deeper than I am able to. The good life is a life that I live in fundamental consent, with gratitude and pleasure. Despite of the doubts and the human inadequacies, in seeking sense, with the endeavor to orient my acting and my position to the things I consider right and important and appropriate, always knowing that i am not the centre of the word. The good life is less dependent on external circumstances than we are led to believe." http://www.matthiasbeckmann.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment